Pages

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Despite the Pain

Despite the pain I've been feeling, my heart still finds the time to mourn for you.
Despite the pain you cause me, I still long for you.
Despite the pain in my heart, I can't help but still want you.
Despite the pain inside, I can't help but miss you.
Despite the pain I still dream of you and I together.
Despite the pain, I can still see our future together.
Despite the pain it's impossible for me to let go.
Despite the pain I still hope you know just how much I still care for you so.
Despite the pain I wish I could see your face.
Despite the pain I'm missing your embrace.
Despite the pain I wish for your happiness.
Despite the  pain I'm still missing what we had together.
Despite the pain I can imagine your smile and your touch.
Despite the pain I still love you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment