Pages

Friday, May 25, 2018

The Music...

The music
The melody
The words and the memories
They all bring me to my knees now

Listening to our favorite songs
Singing our favorite duets
Vibing to our favorite slow jams
They all remind me of what we used to be

The radio
Pandora
Even YouTube
They all host hypnotic love songs that weaken me...because I think of you

Hearing those hyms you use to croon to me
Those melodic tunes that made me throb for you
Sharing those sexy moments we often took advantage of to dance to
They all now make me want to rip my heart out

The sway of the beats
The words we blush to
The chorus that captured our heart
They all now make me wonder if we were all just a video bound to end...eventually

The music
The melody 
The words and the memories
They all make me wish I never loved them, cherished them and reminded me of you 


No comments:

Post a Comment