Pages

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Passion to Me

I want to feel the passion of love again
The way it feels to desire someone and only them
A feeling of immense pleasure whenever their around
I want to feel the way a woman should when her baby enters the room
Making me forget everyone around me
I want to feel the moment when my heart skips a beat and I become breathless when you look at me
I want to feel the gentleness of your hand caressing my face
The sweet taste of your lips meeting mine
I want to feel the chills down my spine as you place your hand at the small of my back
I want to feel the passion of knowing you are waiting for me as I step off the plane
I want to feel that nervousness in my belly when I know you have to leave
I want to feel those silly butterflies that flutter around when I see your face pop up on my phone
I want to blush everytime you say my name
I want to feel the passion I felt the first moment I saw you
and I want to feel that sickening feeling I get when I know our visit is coming to an end
I want to feel all the wonderful emotions that come with being in love with someone who genuinely loves me back.
I want to feel more than I've ever felt before
I want to feel the anticipation of knowing we have a future together
I want to feel the confidence of knowing that we are going to be okay
I want to feel the depth of his love for me in his actions AND his words
I want to feel all this passion between my thighs as I wrap my legs around you making us one
I want to feel the romance in your tongue as you kiss me so deeply that I fall deeper in love with you.
I want to feel a climax so strong that you have to carry me back from Paradise.
I want to feel that passion of your embrace as you hold me close to you making me feel safe and warm.
I want to feel the presence of you growing inside me everyday validating what we have for all to see.
I want this passion more than a one night stand or a date with a rich man.
I want to feel everything that encompasses what I've always imagined love can be.
I want to feel what being in love really means to me.
I just want to feel what he once did for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment