Pages

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Settle down? Fall in love? Why?

Falling in love. Settle down. What the heck does that mean? I don't want to fall in love. I want to wake up to love. Jump for love. Walk in love. Get high on love. Marvel in the beauty of love. I don't want to fall. Falling hurts! It usually happens because your afraid, clumsy, or.running away from something bad. I don't want to fall. I want to run straight to it and embrace it between my bosom so it can hear my heart beat!
I definitely don't want to settle down... That is the most ridiculous phrase ever! When you settle, your taking what you can get it, not exactly what you want. You settle for a house more affordable. You settle for a car with less perks. You settle for a different job so you can maintain your household. But why should you settle when it comes to your hearts peace, joy, security and happiness? You shouldn't. instead of saying I'm ready to settle down, say "I'm ready to find the One for me." Never settle because the One will live in a one  bedroom cottage driving scooters to your $10 per hour job with you and you will love every minute of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment