Pages

Monday, July 23, 2012

In my heart...

Over the weekend my love was hospitalized because of his heart. I imagine that his heart is in turmoil because him and I can't seem to get it right.
In my heart I know he is the ONE but for some reason I can't seem to convince him of that despite my many attempts at proving it. Maybe, we aren't meant to be after all.
But in my heart of hearts I can't stop longing, wishing, dreaming and waiting for him to come around.
I've done everything possible outside of going to him and begging him on hands and knees but why should I have to go to that extent? If he really wanted me, wouldn't he come willingly?
So that's where I lay in wait now...To see if he will come willingly... How long can I wait? My heart will determine that if my mind doesn't take over first.

No comments:

Post a Comment