Pages

Friday, September 28, 2012

Actions Indeed Speak Louder than Words!

I just got off the phone with a fairly new friend of mine and she said some things to me that really hit me hard.
She told me that my actions were not matching my words and that's why I have open doors that are not ready to be closed (persay) because of those actions. People hold value over our actions and even though they hear our words and acknowledge them and let us speak them, our actions are what they base their opinions and own actions on.

People have been telling me for a while to close some doors and place a barrier in front of it and I have not listened or did not keep up to what my words said and here I am looking in the mirror- AGAIN. 

I really need to step back and figure this out.

No comments:

Post a Comment