Pages

Friday, November 9, 2012

Dear Diary- Thankful

In the midst of crisis, you find out who your true friends, who has your back, who cares about you, and is truly there for more than a season.
In this past week I have learned so much about the people around me and myself. 
Some may say I have a lot of drama with me, but its not that I have drama (because EVERYONE HAS DRAMA), but its because I am an emotional woman and I carry my heart on my sleeves and I take everything to heart. I'm passionate about my friendships and the people I encounter.
I have also made a lot of mistakes that I am not proud about but it makes me feel so loved and cared for when a person can take the time to look into my soul, see my heart, and no that I am a good person and that I am trying to be a better woman. 
In the last couple of months I have lost friends, by choice, because I needed to remove people from my life who were not in my life for my best interest. I also chose to let some friends go because I didn't see the advantages of calling them my friend. I know there are people who feel ill about me as well and that's okay. Not everyone is for everybody. 
I am so appreciative right now of my love, Andre, for being the man he is to me and always will be. We have had a horrible week and the last couple of months have been trying but he is still here genuinely loving me. I am blessed to have had him in my life for 20 years! He has always been my guardian angel and I am thankful. The future is not etched in stone but I am hopeful it will be a great one! I can only get better from here.




No comments:

Post a Comment