Pages

Friday, December 28, 2012

Countdown continues- 4 more days!

Thankfully the New Year is coming and I am feeling optimistic and excited about it.
I have been talking a lot about my feelings, wants, desires and just laying a lot out on the table and being ME. So far so good but part of me feels like I may be setting myself up for upset. I hope not.

I am thankful for the support system I have now and even though their is one person who isn't where I necessarily want them to be in my life, I am grateful that they are still in my life. We have been through a lot and just knowing they are around is a comfort, always.

I was talking to someone the other day about New Years Resolutions and they felt as if resolutions were "lies" or an upset...potential failure or waste of time but I feel different. I feel with every new beginning, like a new year, you have to have goals and something to look forward to and part of change is looking within yourself at things you may be able to change within yourself and your surroundings, environments, choices and so much more. Whether its for New Years or for a new day, always have a goal and something to look forward to. Isn't that the point of living?

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment