Pages

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Countdown to 2013- 5 days left- whoops!

I don't know what I was thinking about yesterday with my 4 days left but that just lets you know how anxious I am to start a new year and hopefully a new year full of hope, faith and love! 
I am surprisingly in a good mood today after talking to my doctor and my forever friend, Andre. I also had a good convo with the twins father.

Before 2012 ends I encourage all of my female friends to schedule a mammogram and do regular breast exams monthly. For my birthday I am trying to set up a donation fund for the year for my friends and family to contribute to the fight against breast cancer.  In every low their is a high and if I can help improve the quality of the next, I will. I hope you will join me in doing so.

What are some causes you have been passionate about and fought for?

No comments:

Post a Comment