Pages

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Dear Diary- Love is Forgiving

I learned this last weekend how forgiving love can be. I have experienced it before but this past weekend really opened my eyes to the true power of love.
When you love someone so deeply that you can forgive them and can continue to love them is a love that can't be destroyed by trivial things. That love is genuine and real.
We have this kind of love with our children, family, friends but its oh so sweet when you find this love in someone that you are romantically in love with.
Over the years, I have learned to forgive a lot of people in my life and I too have been forgiven for a lot of wrongdoing and I am so grateful that I was able to be the bearer of both forms.
I feel as if I an finally move forward at this point in my life because the forgiveness I needed for a long time, finally came and I know that no matter what the result is I am going to be okay. I have the go ahead to correct my wrongs and prove my self- because I want to and not because I am obligated or being made to. The power of love and the blessing of forgiveness did that for me this past weekend. I am still growing and I am still evolving but I have a plan and a clear path.

Love is Forgiving...

No comments:

Post a Comment